On behalf of DB Drifters, we are happy to announce that we will holding our first Drift Challenge.
Date : 08th November 2009
Time : 09:00 a.m (Draw will start at 09:30 a.m)
Location : Stadium HHBB Drift Underground Circuit
Race Format : ( Driftech race format)
1. Qualifying Round: 3 Heats (Best Of 1 Heat),
2. Battle (The Top 16 Drivers)-
1. each drivers will start the challenge with 300 points in every 1 heat and complete their lap with the best time
2. drivers must keep the maximum points in every heat and their best time (Priority - the best heat points will be taken then the best time for ranking) to advance in the top 16 drivers in battle round.
3. Deduction of points will be made during the 3 heats in qualifying round if:-
i: drivers bumping, hitting the inner line of the track - 10 points deduction
ii: drivers hitting,bumping the outer line of the track - 20 points deduction
iii. drivers bumping the opponents car - 30 points deductionAll deduction of points will be made by two judges.-Battle-: (Top 16 Qualifiers)Similar with previous races but penalty will be given to the driver bumping the opponent's car.
More briefing will be made before the race to ensure all drivers understand and abide rules of the race..
forms will be submitted in the very near future.
Chassis : Open For Any 1/10
Body : Any 1/10 Scale Body (190mm / 200mm)
Motor : Open
Battery : Open
Tire : F2 (Tyres available at KAWANRIA- contact Andy)(Tyres will be check & marked before the race)
Entrance : $15